The snow is here (in Latvia)!
It felt like a December in the morning when I woke up!
.. for me it’s Christmas, not Halloween!
Finally, I’m back!
Yesterday was the International Pumpkin Day. Few days ago our friend bring us more then 2 big pumpkins! I was surprised how tender and tasty they are. I though they will be hard as a rock, but they wasn’t.
But only I know what’s inside those – “Just a regular soft autumn cookies with dark chocolate on top” cookies. All the family loves them! What a surprise :)… no really …cause I made them out of pumpkin puree! Pumpkin!
Carrot and pumpkin juice isn’t that bad for “pumpkins savers” too.
And after that even pumpkin soup is something you don’t have to be afraid!
Baked beet greens for breakfast
- 1 bunch of beet greens (cut in half inch pieces)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
What to do:
- Heat half the oil in the skillet, add minced garlic and bake for 2 sec.
- Add beet greens and cook for few minutes. Set aside.
- Heat reminig oil and bake the egg.
- Serve. Put on the top of the beet greens. Season with salt and peper.